Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tommy turns around...

It's been quite a dry spell since my last post, but I've been working 60+ hours/week for the past almost 3 mos. trying to get 11 newspaper sites & a huge tourism site online. I've also been kinda busy with my 'boys.'

Bob is gone, never even said 'goodbye.' He wanted it his way or no way, & when I wouldn't play the game his way any longer he left.

But Bob's presence in my life turned out to be a good thing after all, because the little note I emailed Tommy back in late April turned him around. Like it finally dawned on him that it was entirely possible he could lose me forever. We've been talking at length for two months, & he's going to book planes & a hotel for a four or five day 'vacation' for us — even said he'll sell his house when I told him (in response to his suggestion that I come out to Mandeville) how uncomfortable I would be in Cherry's home. I mean she did, after all, inform me once, in a very stern voice, that I would get her husband over her dead body. Talk about irony...

This story is still playing out as I type. But I have an incredibly good feeling about it all...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home